Our Level 1 Health and Safety in a Construction Environment online accredited exam can ONLY be invigilated via the Chrome browser. Ensure that you have this browser.
Get In Touch
Got a question? Get in touch for a free quote and 15 minute consultation
How does online invigilation work for our Level 1 Health and Safety in a Construction Environment exam?
- We want to start off by mentioning that we are only offering the exam to candidates that have also purchased our Level 1 course. You will have to complete this course before you can access the exam on our system. The first time you visit the exam after completing the course you will be asked to fill in a form which will be sent through to our support team who will then book your exam.
- Once your exam is booked you will be sent an email from Proctor Exam who will ask you to install an extension for the Chrome browser and run through some system testing. It is worth noting that the online invigilation can only be done via the Chrome browser at this time so ensure that you are able to download it before you purchase the exam.
- Upon successful completion of the system tests you will be sent a further email from Proctor Exam and you will be able to login with these details once you are ready to take the exam.
- You MUST show a valid form of ID at the start of this session and follow all other rules as outlined in the Proctor Exam system. Any breach of these rules will result in you failing the exam and needing to retake it regardless of your score in the exam.
- You will be given instructions at this point to unlock your exam and you must ensure that you record your webcam and screen throughout the duration of the exam.